Trip to Hamburg and its ELBPHILHARMONIE – 15-17 June 2022
Come and join us to experience Hamburg, Germany’s biggest port city, and its ELBPHILHARMONIE – one of the best concert halls of the world which thrills the hearts of classical music lovers because of its outstanding acoustics and spectacular architecture.
Programme at a glance
- Individual arrival, check in at hotel
- Boat trip on the river Elbe to visit the port and the Warehouse District – Speicherstadt (Unesco World Heritage),
- Guided tour of the Elbphilharmonie in English.
- Concert at Elbphilharmonie
NDR Elbphilharmonie Orchester conductor Herbert Blomstedt
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Sinfonie C-Dur KV 338
Anton Bruckner Sinfonie Nr. 7 E-Dur
- Guided walking city tour in English
- Individual departure.
Price (for ACE members only)
- 130 € full price / 90 € reduced price for young people under 30
- The price includes: concert ticket (category 1), guided tour Elbphilharmonie, guided city walking tour, boat tour on the river Elbe. To be paid by 13/03/2022
The price does not include any meal.
- In addition (optional), accommodation at a 4 * hotel: 350 € per room for 2 nights . To be paid by 30/05/2022
- Travel costs to and from Hamburg are not included in the price. Please be aware to book your flights on your own. After registration you will receive recommended flight details.
- Public transport in Hamburg: we recommend to buy a Hamburg Card for your entire stay.
- Please book no later than 13/03/2022.
- REGISTER here